At iSmile, our team is dedicated to delivering high-quality oral health solutions to treat a variety of dental problems. Patients who require routine or complex treatment are welcome to visit our office to get the proper care for their specific needs. Dr. Mohamed Hassan offers comprehensive dental services to patients in Dundalk, MD. He collaborates with his patients to find oral health care that fits their budget, cosmetic goals, and dental needs. At iSmile, we create an open line of communication so patients can ask us questions and voice their dental concerns.
Dental Services in Dundalk, MD
With cosmetic, general, and restorative dental care, we can revitalize the overall health of our patient’s teeth and gums. Discover more about each treatment we offer at iSmile:
Our cosmetic dental services address the comfort and aesthetics of the smile:
- Clear Aligners: This alternative to traditional braces uses clear, discreet aligners that gradually straighten teeth over time. Clear aligners utilizes clear, custom-made aligners that shift the teeth into a straighter position.
- Teeth Bonding: Dental bonding treatment can address chipped, worn, and misshapen teeth. We apply a malleable biocomposite resin to prepared teeth during a bonding treatment. Then, we mold the resin material to match the shape of natural teeth.
- Teeth Whitening: Our in-office Zoom! whitening treatment can erase years of tooth stains in just under an hour. Zoom! is an effective professional option that can deliver accurate results, unlike store-bought whitening toothpaste and strips.
Our general dental treatments maintain oral health and prevent further dental problems:
- Custom Mouthguards: Do you or your child play contact sports? Receive a high-quality, custom-made mouthguard at iSmile today. Custom-made sports mouthguards protect teeth against damage and even loss.
- Emergency Dentistry: Call our office if you require urgent dental care. We provide emergency dental care for patients with toothaches, lost permanent teeth, and problems after dental procedures.
- Family Dentistry: Our family-friendly dental office provides dental care for patients of all ages. From dental cleanings to implant dentistry, we can help.
- Sedation Dentistry: Oral conscious sedation and nitrous oxide calm and relax patients for their dental treatments. Dental sedation is a safe and effective treatment method, especially for lengthy procedures.
- Tooth Extraction: We remove infected and impacted teeth with a dental extraction. Extractions prevent further tooth damage, pain, and the spread of infection throughout the mouth.
With restorative dental care, we can renew the form and function of the smile:
- Dental Bridge: A dental bridge replaces one to four consecutive missing teeth. Implant-secured dental bridges last longer than traditional options, which require prepared adjacent natural teeth for support.
- Dental Crown: Tooth crowns act as caps to fully cover damaged teeth. Crowns can also cover dental implants to restore the aesthetics of missing teeth. Additionally, our dental crowns are customized to blend in with the shade of natural teeth.
- Dental Implants: A single dental implant consists of a titanium post, abutment, and crown. Implants may also secure bridges and dentures in place. Dental implants are the gold standard for patients with one or more missing teeth because they create a stable foundation.
- Dentures & Partials: Partial dentures restore rows of lost teeth. Complete dentures replace entire arches of missing teeth. Like other dental restorations, we recommend implant-supported dentures which add stability and look and feel natural.
- Periodontal Disease Treatment: Gum disease, or periodontitis, is a common but highly damaging problem. Patients with gum disease often experience bleeding gums, irritation, and gum recession. Our dental hygienists offer antibacterial and deep cleaning solutions to remove the harmful bacteria that affect the gum tissue.
Contact Our Dental Office Today
iSmile serves dental patients in Dundalk and Baltimore, Maryland. Call our office for comprehensive care at 410-288-1162 or request a dental appointment with our dental team online. Do not hesitate to contact our office if you have questions about your treatment options or current symptoms. Our dental team is always happy to assist you.